Gophers 2018-19 Big Ten Conference Schedule

Jared.Hines

Reaction score
1b60b0945debe3c42ce5cea5442ce2dd.jpg

Follow me on Twitter @Jared_Hines27

Here's the schedule for the entire Big 10. Much fewer Monday/Friday games it looks like, Gophers only have 1 (Season Finale) which will be a nice break heading into the BTT, especially if they have to play on Weakling Wednesday or MakeItToFriday Thursday.

http://btn.com/2018/08/21/heres-the-full-2018-2019-big-ten-mens-basketball-conference-schedule/

I caught a break for the late November/early December Vegas trip. Gophers are on the road to open Big Ten play, so won't miss a home game. Thank you, Commish Delany.

I caught a break for the late November/early December Vegas trip. Gophers are on the road to open Big Ten play, so won't miss a home game. Thank you, Commish Delany.

Awesome on all counts sir! Is your first impression, that this schedule is looking less daunting, easier than the past couple years? I think we can win 12, 13 games as a kinda base minimum...if we stay eligible and healthy.

Not bad. But a bit light on the week-end home games again, with 4 and only one after Feb. 1st. You would figure on at least 5.

Last edited:

Awesome on all counts sir! Is your first impression, that this schedule is looking less daunting, easier than the past couple years? I think we can win 12, 13 games as a kinda base minimum...if we stay eligible and healthy.

I think it’s especially important to protect home court this year (no worse than 8-2) because (1) there’s no MSU visit and (2) Gophers play 6 of the 7 teams I’d consider the “top half” on the road: MSU, Wisconsin, Michigan, Nebraska, Maryland, and Purdue. IMO Gophers will do well to go 4-6 on the road, and 5-5 I’d take in a Jim Delany New York minute.

Kinda sad the B1G tournament isn’t at MSG.......

The weekend home schedule.... ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Easy 7-0 start to conference play!

Top Bottom