Moving up the hockey waiting list...

Goldentimeofday

Section 207
Reaction score
I heard that the renewal rate was way down this year. My buddy got tickets, not sure what his number was, like 300ish? Does you number stay the same and they just move on the number they are servicing? Or does your number actually go down each year? Anyone get them? What was your number?

I heard that the renewal rate was way down this year. My buddy got tickets, not sure what his number was, like 300ish? Does you number stay the same and they just move on the number they are servicing? Or does your number actually go down each year? Anyone get them? What was your number?

From what I understand your number remains the same and they just move down the list as needed.
If you're interested there is a thread regarding season ticket renewal on GPL, many posters over there are getting tickets for the first time this year.

That is my understanding too. My number has gone down about 75 spots in the last 5 years, so maybe that is from people taking their name off the list, or people the couldn't reach, or rejected tickets. I am wondering what number the are servicing at this point?

I know, I know, call the ticket office, but they kid I got this week seemed really confused and said only about 10 spots came open this year, which can't be true. Maybe I'll try to call again and get someone else.

That is what I heard too. I figure that is at least 400-500 persons who did not renew, which equals how many seats? Probably at least 1000 or so.

So I called again to seek clarification and am more confused than ever. My number actually went UP 5 in between phone calls (4 days). I was told that my number should go down as I get closer to tickets, just the opposite of what the other person told me. She told me about 400 seats were available this year. I know they are just students on work study, but they sure seem confused over there.

Top Bottom