Q&A with Jordan Murphy - what he's working on this off-season, new coaches, etc.

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per GopherSports:

GS: What have you been working on since the season ended?

JM: I think one of the main focuses that I have been working on is my jump shot.

GS: What kind of advice have you gotten from Coach Pitino heading into the summer?

JM: He told me to keep working hard and to stay in the gym. I think the main thing he tried to convey to me is that I need to work on my lateral speed and my overall jump shot ability.

GS: Obviously you had an outstanding junior season. How do you envision taking the next step in your game?

JM: I don’t really think about matching last season, I just think about improving the quality of my game and performances every night – stepping on the court and giving everything I’ve got. I think improving on that will affect my whole game and make it greater.

GS: What are your impressions of new assistant coaches Kyle Lindsted and Rob Jeter?

JM: I haven’t really met Coach Kyle yet but Coach Jeter is a really cool guy. Obviously he’s really knowledgeable about the game, and a very good skills coach from what I’ve seen in workouts. Having him around, he’s a really good presence and a positive person.

http://www.gophersports.com/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/053018aab.html

Go Gophers!!

Top Bottom