Valenti show. Rant at Tom Izzo

Valenti. Who he?

To me, Izzo was never all he's been cracked up to be. I've long been convinced he's a cheat along the lines of Roy Williams, Rick Pitino, John Calipari, etc. The recent display of ethics in the Athletic Department of Michigan State only reinforces that gut feeling.

I feel the same about Coach K. Cant stand the constant gushing over these guys like they're superhuman. It's like lauding Johnny Cochran and Jose Baez as pillars of the American community. [for those unaware, they both lied and deceived to allow sociopathic murderers of women and children to walk free - slight exaggeration, I know.....Johnny and Jose are likely a little more ethical].

Don't think I've ever heard a rant quite like this. Pretty hard core. And from a Sparty alum.

To me, Izzo was never all he's been cracked up to be. I've long been convinced he's a cheat along the lines of Roy Williams, Rick Pitino, John Calipari, etc. The recent display of ethics in the Athletic Department of Michigan State only reinforces that gut feeling.

I feel the same about Coach K. Cant stand the constant gushing over these guys like they're superhuman. It's like lauding Johnny Cochran and Jose Baez as pillars of the American community. [for those unaware, they both lied and deceived to allow sociopathic murderers of women and children to walk free - slight exaggeration, I know.....Johnny and Jose are likely a little more ethical].

I always wanted to think Izzo was the honorable exception, cheating wise. His cover-up actions do shine a different light on him though.

regarding Coach K- I saw a stat during the Kansas/Duke game about Duke's final four appearances and it was however many when they are a #1 seed and ZERO when they are a #2 seed. So he has never upset anyone on the way to all those final fours? If he has more talent and gets seeded #1 he is fine, but can't out-coach a better team, can't take a bunch of soon to be NBA players that really care about their University to greater heights?

I always wanted to think Izzo was the honorable exception, cheating wise. His cover-up actions do shine a different light on him though.

regarding Coach K- I saw a stat during the Kansas/Duke game about Duke's final four appearances and it was however many when they are a #1 seed and ZERO when they are a #2 seed. So he has never upset anyone on the way to all those final fours? If he has more talent and gets seeded #1 he is fine, but can't out-coach a better team, can't take a bunch of soon to be NBA players that really care about their University to greater heights?

It seems like whenever they get moved out of the East/Southeast regions the Dukies do not advance.

Top Bottom