Pitino: "What I love about Jamir, he’s focused, driven, not distracted by nonsense"

BleedGopher

Reaction score
Pitino: "What I love about Jamir, he’s focused, driven, not distracted by nonsense"

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Pitino on FR Jamir Harris who started Monday: "What I love about Jamir, he’s focused, he's driven, he has no excuses, he’s not distracted by nonsense."

That is high praise from Pitino. Those are good qualities for anyone to have no matter what they are doing in their lives.

I could go complete message board lunatic and say... Is that a message to Jelly?

That is high praise from Pitino. Those are good qualities for anyone to have no matter what they are doing in their lives.

Even from his HS interviews; seems like a bright young man with a good head on his shoulders.

I could go complete message board lunatic and say... Is that a message to Jelly?
Crossed my mind as well. Might be interesting to know if this sentence was said among a group of sentences or if it was said by itself.

From you to Jelly? Yes. From Pitino to IW? No.
I'm sure in Pitino's opinion, this kind of statement is part of the nonsense.

Top Bottom