Schedule

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
Starting tomorrow, we play four conference games in eight days. I don't remember that ever happening before. I wonder what the reasoning is? They already played two early non conference games to offset the BT championship being a week early.

I'm sure it has something to do with adding interest in the New York market because that is all the B1G commish cares about

The entire conference schedule is bizarre. December games, Monday games, Friday games, 2 games in 3 days. None of those things have happened in recent memory before this season.

It's always been play on the weekend, then one during the week, then another the next weekend. Is everyone playing an extra game this week?

At the moment I am thankful that we had 3 Big Ten games in December.......

At the moment I am thankful that we had 3 Big Ten games in December.......
Yeah... We really needed our big ten schedule in the first half of the year, and non-conference after.

Sent from my 2PZC5 using Tapatalk

Starting tomorrow, we play four conference games in eight days. I don't remember that ever happening before. I wonder what the reasoning is? They already played two early non conference games to offset the BT championship being a week early.
From a basketball standpoint, the timing is terrible. We need time to practice and regroup.

Sent from my 2PZC5 using Tapatalk

In addition, we have 5 games in 10 days if you include NW at home.

So, we get Purdue at home and then 3 road/neutral (OSU in NY) games in a row. We could realistically go 0-4 or 1-3 in the next 4 games. Then, NW back here on 1/23. Hope they find a way to win some games.

Top Bottom