Another bracket projection- NBC Sports

Notre Dame is as flawed as we are. They lost to Ball State at home. Arizona State is not scary to me. I highly doubt they will end up a #1 seed. But if the Gophers had to play a #1, would LOVE for it to be ASU

I don't really care what seed we end up with outside of the fact that I really hope we don't end up in an 8 or 9 slot. Never good to have that matchup with a #1 seed waiting in round 2.

Notre Dame is as flawed as we are. They lost to Ball State at home. Arizona State is not scary to me. I highly doubt they will end up a #1 seed. But if the Gophers had to play a #1, would LOVE for it to be ASU

And, of course, they also lost to Indiana who is only 7-6 and lost to IPFW by about 20 pts. just in the past week. I agree that ASU is unlikely to be a #1 seed; I have doubts that any PAC 12 team will be a #1.

I don't really care what seed we end up with outside of the fact that I really hope we don't end up in an 8 or 9 slot. Never good to have that matchup with a #1 seed waiting in round 2.

This is assuming they’d win the first game, something that is a rarity for Gopher basketball

Top Bottom