Off they go

Gopherbbdude

Reaction score
Off the top 25

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Also receiving votes and landing at #32 and #33 in both the AP and Coaches Poll seems about right. Hopefully, this will alleviate the apparent pressures that come along with success for this team.

Also receiving votes and landing at #32 and #33 in both the AP and Coaches Poll seems about right. Hopefully, this will alleviate the apparent pressures that come along with success for this team.

Good. Maybe now we will get back the hungry squad we had last year- plus the added experience. This can be a really, really good team with very good talent in the first 6. But they are not talented enough to just show up, outscore good teams and get the win.

Need to get their crap together.

Pass the ball more on offense.

Pitino should consider a zone defense to mix it up once in awhile. Lynch is unable to stay out of foul troubles in man to man.

Don't need the beauty pageant rating right now. Need to get their defensive intensity back to last year and find someone from the bench who is capable of scoring other than a shot per minute IW.

Need to get their crap together.

Pass the ball more on offense.

Pitino should consider a zone defense to mix it up once in awhile. Lynch is unable to stay out of foul troubles in man to man.

I think these past 2 games are really the only ones this season where Lynch has had foul trouble, and I know 2 of his fouls against Nebraska were offensive and at least 1 against Arkansas was too.

Stating the obvious, but this team has played nowhere near top 25 level recently. It's really too bad because with the way the schedule sets up for the next few weeks the Gophers could have stayed in the rankings/probably moved up in the rankings if they just had one more victory this year. I don't believe in this "burden" of being in the top 25 nonsense and I do think there is a lot of value to the program (recruiting, fan interest, media coverage) to being in the top 25. Hopefully, they'll work their way back in to the pool during conference play.

Top Bottom