ESPN predicts every game of the ACC/B1G challenge

UpAndUnder43

Reaction score
http://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...picking-every-game-year-big-ten-acc-challenge

Miami Hurricanes at Minnesota Golden Gophers (9:15 p.m. ET, ESPN2)

Perhaps the best matchup of the Challenge this season. Both teams have legitimate arguments to be top-10 teams right now -- as long as Minnesota doesn't have to play against three-man Alabama the rest of the season. The Gophers get the edge in this one with the inside play of Jordan Murphy and Reggie Lynch.

Minnesota 73, Miami 70

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...picking-every-game-year-big-ten-acc-challenge

Miami Hurricanes at Minnesota Golden Gophers (9:15 p.m. ET, ESPN2)

Perhaps the best matchup of the Challenge this season. Both teams have legitimate arguments to be top-10 teams right now -- as long as Minnesota doesn't have to play against three-man Alabama the rest of the season. The Gophers get the edge in this one with the inside play of Jordan Murphy and Reggie Lynch.

Minnesota 73, Miami 70

I'm already sick of this.

I'm already sick of this.
OMG, people. Get a sense of humor. And some thicker skin. Ya'll are like the drunk sister at Thanksgiving who thinks everyone is talking about her when she leaves the room.

Beat Miami and we won't have to hear about the Alabama game again

ESPN's only predicting 5 BIG wins and, except for MSU's game against ND, the winning margin in these wins is three points or less (and MSU is only 5, much too low IMHO). They do not seem to like the BIG much this year. All the more reason we need to win these non-conference games, may not help as much seeding-wise to rest our laurels on a lot of BIG wins.

I think most of us agree the B1G is down this year. Not surprised they are favored to lose the B1G/ACC Challenge

ESPN's only predicting 5 BIG wins and, except for MSU's game against ND, the winning margin in these wins is three points or less (and MSU is only 5, much too low IMHO). They do not seem to like the BIG much this year. All the more reason we need to win these non-conference games, may not help as much seeding-wise to rest our laurels on a lot of BIG wins.

Top to bottom the ACC is a better conference then the BIG this year. All you have to do is look at the current top 25 which has 6 ACC teams in it and just 2 from the BIG. Granted it is still early so the rankings will fluctuate quite a bit but not tough to see why the ACC is favored to win more of the games, and it could be really bad for the BIG with its two top teams (MSU, MN) both having tough matchups with similarly ranked teams.

Great chance for the U to score a big time resume building win against a top 10 team.

OMG, people. Get a sense of humor. And some thicker skin. Ya'll are like the drunk sister at Thanksgiving who thinks everyone is talking about her when she leaves the room.

Well, except in this case, they yelled, "Hey Vera! I know you can hear me. YOU HAVE B.O.!!!"

Definitely down this year for football and bball. Hopefully we can capitalize in bball.

Well, except in this case, they yelled, "Hey Vera! I know you can hear me. YOU HAVE B.O.!!!"
LOL! Yeah, and I bet about the same number of people who learned about Vera's BO will retain for more than 3 days the HORRIBLE SMEAR JOB the stupid jerk biased national media idiot stupid faces have painted on our squad. It's not like the game was at halftime of the Super Bowl.

I love that we finally get a quality opponent in this thing and at home to boot. Florida St. can wait until next year............

Good one.

I think most of us agree the B1G is down this year. Not surprised they are favored to lose the B1G/ACC Challenge

Well, we'll see. I don't think Illinois is great but Wake Forest is 2-4 and has lost to Drake, GA Southern, and Liberty. I also think they are underrating Penn State.

Top Bottom