How close is Wednesday to a sell out?

Stan

Reaction score
I sure hope we're jam packed in there like sardines on Wednesday night. The boys deserve it.

Our fan base deserves a game like this.

WEAR GOLD, BE LOUD!!!

Eh, its getting close. Nothing closer than row 9 in the upper level, according to the best seats available section through the U

Its GOLD because they want to sell more t-shirts...

This is apparently sold out. I can’t get tickets offered on the U’s website.

It does say "gold out" on the tickets but I rarely look at tickets before the game

Just searched all the sections. Only single seats or obstructed view seats available. This is going to be a fun game!

If I see one empty student section seat I will lose it.

One thing to keep in mind is that students don't sit in their seats. They just pile in and get as close as possible, so there will be empty rows in the back, but those students are probably in the front.

8:15pm tip-off leaves a lot of time for students (and me) to pre-game

They should give a gold t-shirt as a value add for every season ticket in the buyers requested size. That way most everyone would have gold for the 1 or 2 games a year they ask for a gold out. Probably cost them $5/tee.

If you don't give the shirts away you're asking for a lame Gold out. I see they have a sponsor for a pom-pom giveaway on Wednesday, so why didn't the marketing department instead direct those dollars to t-shirts for the rest of the seat-holders?

Only if you don't factor in tuition...glad I didn't have to pay their tuition...

Pay the least, get the most.

Pay the least? In terms of the price on the ticket? Sure. Considering they're paying tuition to you know, allow the University to exist, plus fees that directly benefit athletics, I'd say a shirt is a pretty low-price to pay as a reward.

Can't wait for this one. Wish I could be there. Biggest Non-Conference game at Williams in a long time

They have release some obstructed view tickets on mygophersports.com

Some old guy will wear Maroon and ruin it. Mark my words

I have a question for anyone that may know. So whenever I go to Gopher games I usually just buy tickets all around the stadium in the lower part, and I try to get closest to the court as possible as I always fear I'm going to get to my seat and find that the seat it directly behind a beam lol. Does anyone know which row in the lower deck that the beams in the back start to become a factor?

Im buying two tickets for Wednesdays game, but just looking for some advice before I confirm. Not many good lower seats left out there.

Row 18

I have a question for anyone that may know. So whenever I go to Gopher games I usually just buy tickets all around the stadium in the lower part, and I try to get closest to the court as possible as I always fear I'm going to get to my seat and find that the seat it directly behind a beam lol. Does anyone know which row in the lower deck that the beams in the back start to become a factor?

Im buying two tickets for Wednesdays game, but just looking for some advice before I confirm. Not many good lower seats left out there.

I have a beam next to me in row 18 in sec 119.

Ticket prices on StubHub are coming down nicely. Upper level seats that were $45 yesterday are under $30 today.

It should tell you if they are obstructed.

Im in section 120, row 22 and there is a beam 3 seats to my left.

Ticket prices on StubHub are coming down nicely. Upper level seats that were $45 yesterday are under $30 today.

I could be making this up but I'm about 90% sure the U lists these tickets for people who aren't looking at their site. all the ones in the $30 range are rows 13/14/15 and weren't listed yesterday.

Top Bottom