Let's Celebrate This Team

jmag21

Reaction score
We just beat another top 25 team. Murphy is getting national press for his dominance. We have two legit non-con tests left. If we split them, we're going to be top 15 going into conference play. We are a very good basketball team, in very good shape for the rest of the season. And football season is over, so we have nothing to distract us from the good times. Have fun with it, guys! We haven't had a season like this in a long time.

Amen. This entire Barclay's thing was weird. From the venues to the streaming to the ejections. All that really matters is that we dominated when it mattered, won both games and came out with no injuries. Now beat Miami.

Amen. This entire Barclay's thing was weird. From the venues to the streaming to the ejections. All that really matters is that we dominated when it mattered, won both games and came out with no injuries. Now beat Miami.
I agree! Let's move on and celebrate. Big win! I promise the next time we have 5 on 3 we will be better lol

Thank you!!!

Top 15, a win vs a ranked team on a neutral site, a win vs a solid Big East team on the road and we haven't been tested in the other non-conference games. I love this team and I can't wait until Wednesday night!

Go Gophers!!

I love they way they dominated before it got weird!

Let's get barn rocking all season

Beat Miami. Gold out. Loud. That's all.

I will be there ! This team needs Mason to play and act like a senior leader. We were doomed to criticism no matter which way we ended the Barclays debacle. Move on and get the W on Wednesday !

A win is a win. Two weeks from now it won’t matter what happened

Great win against a tough team!

Can't wait till Wednesday. Fill the place up and crush Miami - Still disappointed that we didnt get Duke...

Top Bottom