I have 2 sets of 2 Tickets (4 Total) for Air Force Game For Sale

alltimetwinsfan

Grand Poobah
Reaction score
I have two sets of two tickets available for the Gophers' home opener vs. Air Force! (I will be there myself, of course, but have extra tickets!)

One pair is in Section 101, Row 31, Seats 21 and 22; they are on the aisle, about three rows down from the concourse. It's right next to an elevator, so they are great seats for those who cannot move as well. You CAN see, for the most part, the main scoreboard from here, though it's at a sharp angle. Here is a photo of the seats...

P8120041.jpg

The other pair is in Section 204, row four. These are almost directly above the first pair of seats. I have no picture of these, but you can imagine the view just above these seats...or you can view the visual from this site:

http://www.seats3d.com/ncaa/university_minnesota/football/

PM me with any potential offers...

Are the tickets in Section 101, row 31, still available? If yes, how much for the two tickets? I am in a wheelchair, do you know if I could exchange these tickets for a wheelchair location, or simply sit behind the last row of Section 101? Please e-mail me at :
[email protected], or call me at 612-378-9402 anytime , and I will e-mail or call you back . I have been attending Gopher games since 1966 , but recent illness has forced me to give up my season tickets . I would really be grateful to you if I could purchase your tickets . It has been my dream to attend the first game in the new stadium. I loved Memorial Stadium and the whole campus atmosphere with the band marching down University Ave. GO GOPHERS !!!!!!!

Thanks , John S

Ticket

Need 2 tickets. Please let me know if they are still available.

All four tickets are still available...I can't answer questions about whether you'd be able to exchange tickets; that would be a question for the ticket office. PM me for more information...I'll be leaving for campus at about noon tomorrow.

call my cell 952-484-2399. My daughter lives off DinkyTown and is working at the game today. She is a student at the U.

Top Bottom