Gophers sold out of its NCAA tickets for Milwaukee

El Amin Fan

Reaction score
The University of Minnesota has sold out of it's allotment for the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament 1st & 2nd Round.

If you are still interested in purchasing tickets, it is recommended that you purchase through the NCAA website by clicking here.

Thank you and Go Gophers!

That does it! :mad: I'm watching from home then.
1) Gopher gear sweats...check!
2) 12-pack iced brews...check!
3) Costco-sized bag of potato chips...check!
Let the games begin.:drink:

Curious what route others are going for tickets? StubHub and their fees? Craigstlist? Or chancing it with scalpers?

closer to 400 than 4000. probably about 600.

The NCAA does it right. One of the best events in sports, you get 400 tickets. The Famous Idaho Potato Bowl you get 15,000 tickets and if you don't sell them all you have to eat them.

Am hoping for empty seats so we can move out of the next to the top row. Surprised at how few and how poor the seats on the NCAA site were this morning but went ahead and got them. Maybe a dumb move, but people with more points than me couldn't get Gopher tickets.

Am hoping for empty seats so we can move out of the next to the top row. Surprised at how few and how poor the seats on the NCAA site were this morning but went ahead and got them. Maybe a dumb move, but people with more points than me couldn't get Gopher tickets.

I wouldn't bet on too many empty seats. Iowa State, Purdue, and Butler are all going to be there too, presumably with decent crowds of their own.

Try calling the Middle TN ticket office - best bet for not selling out.

I bought tickets for the Frozen Four in 2002 (at Xcel) from the Maine ticket office.

Anyone able to get tickets through U? Would be interested in knowing the section numbers Gopher fans will be sitting.

I could have called at 1:00, so I missed by 20 minutes. Went to the NCAA site and very few tickets left. I bet some vendor like Stub & Hubs bought a lot of tickets and will now sell them at a higher price. To me the advice to go to the NCAA site to buy a ticket was meaningless.

Very frustrating!

Question - will it be hard to get a ticket out front of the arena? What is the cost of a ticket for the afternoon session - I have no idea - can anybody give me an idea of what they cost?

I could have called at 1:00, so I missed by 20 minutes. Went to the NCAA site and very few tickets left. I bet some vendor like Stub & Hubs bought a lot of tickets and will now sell them at a higher price. To me the advice to go to the NCAA site to buy a ticket was meaningless.

Very frustrating!

Question - will it be hard to get a ticket out front of the arena? What is the cost of a ticket for the afternoon session - I have no idea - can anybody give me an idea of what they cost?

Oh geez, Stub & Hubs?

StubHub is a platform for individual people to buy/sell tickets. They do not buy/sell tickets themselves.

There will be a ton of tickets available after the first round for the Saturday game...

Oh geez, Stub & Hubs?

StubHub is a platform for individual people to buy/sell tickets. They do not buy/sell tickets themselves.

Also, Stub & Hubs is not a thing. Stub & Herbs likely didn't do this either, as they sell food and drinks, not tickets.

What a rip - NCAA should give each school at least 2000 seats to sell

I am a Marquette ticket holder who has two good extra lower level tickets available for session 1. Message me if interested

2 of our group can't make it due to snow storm, I have 2 lower level corner tickets for sale. I will sell session 1 for $200 each or all 3 sessions for $600 each. If you're worried about a scam I'll walk through the gate with you, just trying to get back what we paid via stub hub but if most of the favorite teams all win Saturday's tickets should be worth a lot! PM me if you're interested or have an offer.

Top Bottom