Terps by 5

Gopherbbdude

Reaction score
Line is 5

if I were a betting man, I'd take those points and run.

GO GOPHERS!!

You'd take the Gophers + 5? I'd want 7 or more for a road game.

Line is actually +4, and no I wouldn't touch this one.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Yeah....that's a tough line. I'd probably want 7 or 8. Trimble has been on fire. Hard to say how their injured center is going to effect the game.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Yeah....that's a tough line. I'd probably want 7 or 8. Trimble has been on fire. Hard to say how their injured center is going to effect the game.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

He's out for the year I think. Or are you asking how his absence will effect the game?

Cekovsky is their more effective, but back up center, who was just getting 13 min per game. The key will be someone being able to keep Trimble out of the lane and not getting easy 3's for Jackson and Huerter.

He's out for the year I think. Or are you asking how his absence will effect the game?

Injured center guy had 10 versus WI... sort of a non-factor against us if I recall correctly.

Injured center guy had 10 versus WI... sort of a non-factor against us if I recall correctly.

If Dodd is the injured center, he was always more of a defensive center and a pretty good one. The backup is a better shooter but not as strong or defensively capable.

We've adjusted to not having him most of the year. He barely played the last time Terps played Gophers. I personally feel we play quicker without him.

Top Bottom