Under the radar player of the game

gopherdiehard

Reaction score
Eric Curry is going to be a damn good player for us, scored zero points but absolutely made the two biggest plays of the game.. the steal when we were down 1 and the tip to springs for the winner as well as a damn good defensive effort on Bryant after lynch fouled out.. love the promise of this team and the future we have!! Go Gophers ! Pardon my poor grammar I'm just excited

Eric Curry will make the Elite 8 at least one time in his career

Keep our in state kids here and I completely agree.. next year we will be tough to beat I would love to see curry continue to improve his post offense

Not totally under the radar - Pitino was praising his play tonight in the post game

He just needs to stop freaking out when I foul is called against him. He's getting to be just as bad a EE...

I'm referring to his box score if outsiders saw that they would safely assume he had no impact on the game.

Not totally under the radar - Pitino was praising his play tonight in the post game

Yeah not sure he is totally under the radar but he is definitely someone I am really excited to watch as he develops over the next few years. He looks like he has the skill set to be really really good player as he figures out how to compete at this level and adds some more size.

Agree that he made some huge plays tonight even though he didn't contribute on the scoreboard.

If u watch college basketball every kid bitches about fouls every other play

Keep our in state kids here and I completely agree.. next year we will be tough to beat I would love to see curry continue to improve his post offense

Ironic considering that Eric Curry is from Arkansas. I understand your point but I would just say we need to get players as good as those who are currently coming up in our state.

He just needs to stop freaking out when I foul is called against him. He's getting to be just as bad a EE...

Most of the time when Eric is upset or complaining it isn't while looking at the refs. I don't see him actually say anything to the refs that much. The hope is that he doesn't let the call impact his game. I don't think it does if you look at how he's been playing he finds a way to put it behind him quickly.

Curry is so good. Offensively he is all over the place but defensively and on the glass he is a winner. So rare for a young player. He and Amir are my favorite players on the team. Active, energetic, etc. Curry made so many plays that don't show up in the box score; proper defensive positioning, spacing offensively, tipped balls, etc. The steal he had at the end of game was huge but he also had a huge block under the 4 minute mark and was comfortable guarding much larger more physical players.

The frontcourt of Curry, Murphy and Lynch is an amazing asset. For this game I would also say that Murphy was more apparent in impact in the boxscore but also does the little things really well. Also looks like he has grown an inch or two.

He absolutely saved the game. The steal and the tip on the rebound were the two plays of the game, no offense to Nate Mason.

Top Bottom