Epic meltdown by West Virginia

Gopher Teeth

Fear the Teeth
Reaction score
Wow, this is one of the biggest choke jobs I have ever seen. WV in complete control of this game, Kansas fans leaving, and they just completely fall apart. WV up by 12 at the 2:43 mark, goes to OT, now look like they will lose by 4 - 6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Gophers handle the press with flying colors compared to that disaster.

The old adage that pressing teams don't like to be pressed surely rang true last night.

I don't care for Kansas, but that was pretty damn impressive.
Yup, I feel the same way.

I get the feeling that this iteration of Kansas is either going to win the tourney or get beat by 30 in the Round of 32, without much in between.

Wow. I turned this off before the meltdown occurred thinking the game was over. Huggins must have lost his mind!!

Wow, this is one of the biggest choke jobs I have ever seen. WV in complete control of this game, Kansas fans leaving, and they just completely fall apart. WV up by 12 at the 2:43 mark, goes to OT, now look like they will lose by 4 - 6.

They were actually up by 14 at 2:43. Amazing comeback!

Kansas

I would have to think having the best college PG in Mason will keep Kansas from being upset early. He will "will them" to the win. Probably the best backcourt with him and Graham. The best forward NBA talent wise in J. Jackson. Have decent role players and a couple of bangers underneath. Losing giant center Azubuike hurts their frontcourt depth should they run into a N Carolina/Kentucky sized team. They shoot 41% from 3 as a team making 9 per game. I really like their chances as I am sure Vegas will too.

Yup, I feel the same way.

I get the feeling that this iteration of Kansas is either going to win the tourney or get beat by 30 in the Round of 32, without much in between.

Can anyone find a video summary of the comeback? ESPN's video summary has just a handful of the comeback baskets.

Had KU lost, it would have been the first time since 1989 that they lost back to back home games. Let that sink in for a minute...

Go Gophers!!

This was one of the most entertaining games I have watched all season from the 5 minute mark of the second half.

Had KU lost, it would have been the first time since 1989 that they lost back to back home games. Let that sink in for a minute...

Go Gophers!!

Is Kansas the most consistently great program of the last few decades? I know the Big 12 isn't always that great, but they've won 11 or more conference games since the 1993-94 season.

Had the game on. Turned it off with about 5 minutes left.

Top Bottom