Aw crap, sorry...

brucekaupa

**** Commander
Reaction score
Aw crap.

I just looked at our schedule and said aloud, "We're going to win the next three games!"

Sorry everyone.

Aw crap.

I just looked at our schedule and said aloud, "We're going to win the next three games!"

Sorry everyone.

Nothing wrong with the confidence. Michigan game scares me the most of next 3, though. Visions of Wolverine 3s dancing in my head.

Strangely, Indiana is the one I'm most confident we'll win. Sweaty palms at 11 tomorrow. ... one of those "just don't lose it" games.

Screw it. We're gonna be 10-8 in the conference. Write it down.

Then join me at Sturbs after the final game of the conference schedule if you want to punch me in the arm for jinxing it.

Nothing wrong with the confidence. Michigan game scares me the most of next 3, though. Visions of Wolverine 3s dancing in my head.

Strangely, Indiana is the one I'm most confident we'll win. Sweaty palms at 11 tomorrow. ... one of those "just don't lose it" games.

3 years and no victories against Michigan for Pitino so far. Only Big Ten team he hasn't beaten at least once.

I am scared the most of this Rutgers game. That would be an uglier loss on the resume.

The loss to Rutgers on Saturday is going to sting. They've been playing fairly well and I'm sure are looking at this is a big chance to win, which I see happening.

The loss to Rutgers on Saturday is going to sting. They've been playing fairly well and I'm sure are looking at this is a big chance to win, which I see happening.

Yup. Miss my guess if Gophs win. Rutgers is better than they appear.

Aw crap.

Sorry everyone.
(casts sideways glance)

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Classic upset game. Don't count on a road win today.

Top Bottom