The Line

Gopherbbdude

Reaction score
Gopers -07. Hmmmm?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Vegas is smarter than we are. Time to lay the smackdown on the Hawkeyes

If I were a betting man, I would bet on Iowa to cover that. But if I were a betting man, I would still be recovering from picking Carolina over Denver in the Super Bowl last year.

Line seems about right

If I were a betting man, I would bet on Iowa to cover that. But if I were a betting man, I would still be recovering from picking Carolina over Denver in the Super Bowl last year.

Minnesota has the ability to make it difficult for Iowa to score. And Mason and Coffey will be very difficult matchups for Iowa. Expect Iowa to play a lot of zone. If Gophers hit 3's, could easily be greater than 7-point margin.

Vegas is smarter than we are. Time to lay the smackdown on the Hawkeyes
IMHO, Vegas simply is not convinced of the consistency of this team. It is easy to that there will be a letdown after euphoric winning effort of the last game.

If there is one thing consistent about this team, it is that they haven't been able to break out of their pattern.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

IMHO, Vegas simply is not convinced of the consistency of this team. It is easy to that there will be a letdown after euphoric winning effort of the last game.

If there is one thing consistent about this team, it is that they haven't been able to break out of their pattern.

Then we should win! Our season has been win 6, lose 1. win 6, lose 1. win 3, lose 5.......win 1 hmmm, I seem to have lost my point here....

Line is about right. They've lost 3 of their 5 conference road games by double digits. Gophs as good a defensive team as Iowa has seen all year and combine that with the home crowd. I expect a 10-12 point win tonight.

Then we should win! Our season has been win 6, lose 1. win 6, lose 1. win 3, lose 5.......win 1 hmmm, I seem to have lost my point here....
It's amazing how that pattern got turned upside down once the Big Ten Conference started.

Neither have you...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom