Bill Self's KU program out of control, Lagerald Vick, Josh Jackson tied to vandalism

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per ESPN:

Jayhawks guard Lagerald Vick is a person of interest in the alleged felony vandalism of a car owned by a woman whom a 2015 University of Kansas investigation found was the likely victim of an assault by Vick, The Kansas City Star has reported, citing multiple sources.

Star freshman guard Josh Jackson, a likely NBA lottery pick if he makes himself eligible for the draft, is also a person of interest in the Lawrence, Kansas, police investigation of the incident outside a bar that dates to the early morning hours of Dec. 9, The Star reported.

A police report classified the case as a felony, according to The Star, with damages listed at $2,991 -- well in excess of the $1,500 threshold.

Beyond the apparent troubles for Vick and now Jackson, police are also investigating the alleged rape in December of a 16-year-old girl at an on-campus dorm that houses Kansas' men's basketball team.

During that investigation, police found two glass devices with residue. On Wednesday, sophomore forward Carlton Bragg was granted diversion of a charge of possession of drug paraphernalia. He remains suspended indefinitely from the team.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...h-jackson-kansas-jayhawks-eyed-vandalism-case

Go Gophers!!

If the PD hasnt filed any charges after 3 months if a vandalism incident, I highly doubt anything comes from this. It also appears to be the lady who accused another Kansas player of domestic violence but no charges were filed there either. In the end, it'll just be a little bad PR for Kansas.

Fire up the Pitino to KU rumor mill...

If Self got himself into a scandal and somehow lost his job, how fast would Illinois try to hire him back? I hope he stays at Kansas.

Fire Self, fire the AD, fire all the players, hell fire the fans.

Kansas should get the death penalty

Internet hyperbole can be fun sometimes

Illinois had monster program going under Self, and I was sort of surprised he left. KU has the history since the Larry Brown era, but he had it going at Illinois. Bruce Weber kept it going for a while, but his teams played too tight.

The current coach Groce will be fired for sure after this year. I hope they do not get the right hire because program can be a force. The revamped State Farm Center looks pretty good on TV as well. I am surprised that Michigan, IU and Purdue did not blow up their old arenas and start over, but the old Assembly Hall in Champaign held up very well, pre and post renovation.

If I were them I'd go after Dayton coach Miller, or maybe the Xavier coach.

Illinois had monster program going under Self, and I was sort of surprised he left. KU has the history since the Larry Brown era, but he had it going at Illinois. Bruce Weber kept it going for a while, but his teams played too tight.

The current coach Groce will be fired for sure after this year. I hope they do not get the right hire because program can be a force. The revamped State Farm Center looks pretty good on TV as well. I am surprised that Michigan, IU and Purdue did not blow up their old arenas and start over, but the old Assembly Hall in Champaign held up very well, pre and post renovation.

If I were them I'd go after Dayton coach Miller, or maybe the Xavier coach.

This is starting to get off topic but no way Miller or Mack should leave their schools as they have better programs than Ill right now. They have reputations that allow them to be in contention for nearly any open job that comes about. I'd hold out for a good coach to retire to move if I were them, as opposed to a bad coach getting fired.

It's Kansas. The biggest thing in Lawrence is probably Walmart.

ruppert, Lawrence is an incredibly beautiful college town, surprisingly cosmopolitan and a fantastic representation of a great college environment both for sports and the broader University community.

Go Gophers!!

ruppert, Lawrence is an incredibly beautiful college town, surprisingly cosmopolitan and a fantastic representation of a great college environment both for sports and the broader University community.

Go Gophers!!

It's not like Lawrence is Manhattan, or something.:)

Top Bottom