PDA

View Full Version : Saturday Tailgating

GopherTailgate
11-20-2008, 03:44 PM
Where is everyone tailgating on Saturday? We have a parking spot in the Goal Line Club lot on the corner or Washington and Portland. Lot opens at noon.

Lets show those Iowa visitors what Minnesota Gophers Tailgating (http://www.gophertailgate.com) is all about!!

walleyedude
11-20-2008, 09:52 PM
I thought those tailgate pictures looked familiar and saw that you guys are right next to me.

Nice pics.

inflectionpoint
11-21-2008, 09:36 AM
Is the Goalline tailgate lot different from the heated tent offer that sold out earlier this week?

Forgive my ill-informed questions, just looking for a way/place to tailgate tomorrow. Just a couple guys so if someone wanted to team up we'd be happy to supply some serious beer and perhaps some irish coffee... Anyone? :)

marathonman
11-21-2008, 11:31 AM
Head to the lot at corner of Washington and Portland. Goal line club lot. Most anyone will offer food for beverage.

walleyedude
11-21-2008, 06:10 PM
Head to the lot at corner of Washington and Portland. Goal line club lot. Most anyone will offer food for beverage.

Don't show up if you are a Hawk fan though.

We are having a Hawk Roast at 2pm!

Gut Cassidy
11-21-2008, 06:21 PM
Being the last game at the dome we will be doing a "Last Supper" themed tailgate in the lot behind the memorabilia shop.

gopherjay
03-20-2010, 08:57 PM
we are going to kick ass