***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PURDUE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Well the opener didn't finis the way we had hoped, but the Big Ten is a grind and no one is going to feel sorry for us. Today's game will be a big time test for our big men. We need to get off to a good start and Lynch MUST stay out of foul trouble.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully the game with FSU will help them be more prepared for this one. Purdue will have a better and louder crowd then that game. If we get through the first 10 conference games 5-5 I will be happy.

Nebraska just beat Maryland for their second straight conference road win. I think they ended on an 11-0 run to win by 2.

Go Gophers

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Big game for our tournament resume. Would be great to steal this one after giving up the MSU game. I'm not expecting much, but I hope I'm surprised. I think Swanigan is a nightmare matchup for us.

No, not a must win. However, it would be a great win if we hope to make the dance.
Agreed not a must win. A win would mean going to the dance. A win at Purdue would be early evidence of additional quality wins yet to come. Can't see a win today being a single fluke for the season.

Mythical $400 on Gophers +12 today. Lock of the yea...mon...wee...day.

Nebraska just beat Maryland for their second straight conference road win. I think they ended on an 11-0 run to win by 2.

14-0 run to end it. Nebraska has shown unbelievable toughness on the road in their last 2 games. Hopefully Gophers emulate that today, and moving forward.

Need a finish to the game like Nebraska did today with 14-0 run in the final 6 min.

If we have to rely on Eric Curry's revolving door defense today we are going to lose. Lynch and Konate have to stay out of foul trouble.

I have zero expectations today, but I hope I'm happily surprised.

Murphy hitting jump shots lets go!

Great start. Have to keep the bigs out of foul trouble. 1 each on Lynch, Murphy and Konate.

Lots of reaching fouls by our bigs against theirs. That calculus needs to change.

Come on Nate, work for a better shot! Gave that possession away.

Top Bottom