Nebraska wins @ Indiana

SelectionSunday

Reaction score
A team that lost to Gardner-Webb in Lincoln just 8 days prior struts into Bloomington and beats a Hoosier team in Assembly Hall that North Carolina could not.

Conference play has officially arrived.

One of the best games I've seen all season. Cornhuskers never flinched even when Hoosiers (and the crowd) kept the pressure on. Did not see that one coming at all.

Yup, the Huskers beat them from tip off to the end of the game.

Wish I'd been able to watch that one. If I know Coach Miles, they did it with a fabulous game plan.

D@mn, I stopped watching when IU took the lead at the half. I should have stuck around. Good for the corndogs.

Wish I'd been able to watch that one. If I know Coach Miles, they did it with a fabulous game plan.

Funny thing is many Husker fans are ready to get rid of Miles. No offensive game plan, every year loses to a non conference no body.

I am happy. Anytime Crean loses I am happy.

While watching this game last night, I kept waiting for Crean's wedding photos to be shown again :) Great game by a young Nebraska team.

While watching this game last night, I kept waiting for Crean's wedding photos to be shown again :)

He was too busy sending tweets to his recruiting trip side pieces.

One of the best games I've seen all season. Cornhuskers never flinched even when Hoosiers (and the crowd) kept the pressure on. Did not see that one coming at all.

Sorry I missed that one. They've had two very good guards from the start but they now appear to be getting some pretty good minutes from a couple of freshman.

St. Johns just beat Butler

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom