***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN STATE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
12-1 is fun! The style of play has been fantastic and the energy with the program is positive and going in the right direction. But tonight is different. Injuries or not, Spartans are in the house. Seems like we've had big opportunities against Sparty in the past that we haven't been able to capitalize on. Izzo on the sideline is much different than Chris Mullin and many of the other coaches who have taken one on the chin against us this year. We MUST keep Lynch on the floor and out of foul trouble. Limit turnovers and get the crowd rocking early.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crash the boards and stay out of foul trouble. C'mon little Ricky!

Google and Gophersports still showing 8pm tip. I thought I read here the time got moved?

Google and Gophersports still showing 8pm tip. I thought I read here the time got moved?

You may have read book asking for the date of the game to be changed (ha!) and then everyone mocking him. Nope, game on, 8pm.

What do Most of you expect for attendance with many of the students gone?

A lorn of money being thrown at the gophers. Line now -7 Started at -5 yesterday

This game sets the tone for the rest of the season. It's fun to get excitement back in the barn.

Is Bridges playing?

Go Gophers. See u at the game!!!!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Izzo said yesterday he's out tonight and "very very doubtful" for Northwestern later this week.

Per the Detroit News yesterday:

“I would say doubtful, yet possible,” Izzo said on Monday. “But when I say doubtful, I lean way on the doubtful side only because whenever he’s ready I’m gonna add on another few days just for myself. So I don’t see that happening for sure tomorrow. Very, very, very, very, very doubtful. And this weekend, some of it will depend on what they see today.”

I hope you are right that he is "out"

What do Most of you expect for attendance with many of the students gone?

I was talking to friends and what I heard was that the UMN only have varying single seat tickets available. So I am assuming its going to be a packed house tonight.

I was talking to friends and what I heard was that the UMN only have varying single seat tickets available. So I am assuming its going to be a packed house tonight.

That would be awesome if true. 8 hours til tip and the excitement and anxiety is already high. Go Gophers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ended up not getting tix. I'll be watching from my living room. Expecting a loss, just because it's MSU, but would love to be surprised.

Looked like only around 100 tickets left on stub hub

Several rows of tickets still available in Upper Level behind the baskets. Otherwise spotty on MyGophersports.

Would really like a statement win in double figures!

Not really worried about Tum Tum, he can be a turnover machine.

Student ticket exchange market is hot right now. I'd expect a decent but not filled student section today.

This is entirely false. Big portions of the upper level were empty this morning. The lower bowl should be full and hopefully the upper deck fills in closer to game time.

Get out of the gate strong for a change! A win over Sparty is always a good win come selection time.

Top Bottom