PSU and RU

Gopherbbdude

Reaction score
These two teams make me nervous. Penn State just Clobbered ST Johns. And Rutgers can do nothing but win.

On a not so nervous note...Nebraska and Iowa suck.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Rutgers hasn't beaten anyone though. Penn St. does worry me a little. They had a very good recruiting class last year and I thought they would be comparable to the Gophers this year.

Iowa and Nebraska are bad.

Rutgers hasn't beaten anyone though. Penn St. does worry me a little. They had a very good recruiting class last year and I thought they would be comparable to the Gophers this year.

Iowa and Nebraska are bad.

One of Penn State's freshmen transferred before the start of the season. Shep Garner and their two 4-star freshmen, Tony Carr and Mike Watkins, seem to be pretty good. The team has 5 losses already, but 3 are to major conference opponents (I'm counting Cincy as a major conference opponent)

Penn State has losses to Albany and George Mason at home while having no wins against anyone in the Kenpom top 100.

Rutgers Non-Con SOS is 350/351 in the nation. Their best win is against #175 DePaul.

These two teams make me nervous. Penn State just Clobbered ST Johns. And Rutgers can do nothing but win.

On a not so nervous note...Nebraska and Iowa suck.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Worried about Rutgers and not Iowa? Iowa has been playing better lately, as much as it bugs me. Jok is very good and their young players seem to be getting better. Can't see Rutgers finishing higher than Iowa, or any BIG for that matter.

Every season there are a couple of B1G teams that show up with gaudy NC records and butcher the conference season. Here is hoping that our guys don't play that role this year. I don't pay attention to other message boards, but I wonder if Rutgers fans are as happily speculating about their team as we are about ours.

Top Bottom