Pitino talked about Jordan Murphy needing better body language when not playing well

BleedGopher

Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Someone in the starting 5 needs to be more vocal and get everyone engaged early. Dupree or Amir have the best chance at being that guy IMO. Interested to see how we come out of the gate tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone in the starting 5 needs to be more vocal and get everyone engaged early. Dupree or Amir have the best chance at being that guy IMO. Interested to see how we come out of the gate tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nate needs to and can be that guy. He is the PG and the longest tenured gopher of the starting 5. I remember him reigning in EE during the Louisville game, in Nate's Freshman year, to keep EE from getting a technical.

<iframe id="twitter-widget-0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" data-tweet-id="807310553811193856" title="Twitter Tweet" style="position: static; visibility: visible; display: block; width: 500px; height: 203.171875px; padding: 0px; border: none; max-width: 100%; min-width: 220px; margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px;"></iframe>
<script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

This might be Pitino's way of saying that Jordan is lucky to still be in the starting lineup. They have more talent available this year.

<iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" title="Twitter analytics iframe" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none;"></iframe>

Top Bottom