NJIT even bet against the Gophers?

MennoSota

Reaction score
I haven't been paying attention to NJIT this season. I know they had a decent team a year or two ago. I'm surprised, however, to see the odds makers calling tomorrow's game even. Should the Gophers be nervous?

I haven't been paying attention to NJIT this season. I know they had a decent team a year or two ago. I'm surprised, however, to see the odds makers calling tomorrow's game even. Should the Gophers be nervous?

Gophers are 16 point favorites.

I'll bet you everything you have for even money.

Interesting. I thought we should be expected to win handily, but ESPN said even.

This morning ESPN is showing -16. Yesterday it was showing even odds. Perhaps it was a malfunction of the app.

Bovada does not even have college ball lines up yet today but if they were even with NJIT, I would placed a lot of $$$ on the Gophers there!

This morning ESPN is showing -16. Yesterday it was showing even odds. Perhaps it was a malfunction of the app.

College basketball lines are generally not released until the morning of the game, at least on the sites I follow. It was just showing even because there were no odds yet.

College basketball lines are generally not released until the morning of the game, at least on the sites I follow. It was just showing even because there were no odds yet.
Thanks for the information.

Top Bottom