***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT FLORIDA STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Here we are, a few hours from our annual Big Ten/ACC Challenge game against Florida State. This is our biggest test of the young season so far. They are long, lean and athletic. We absolutely have to play much better than we did vs Southern Illinois, and we also need Reggie Lynch back big time and for him to stay out of foul trouble.

The good news, if we lose, we know we're only about a year away from hosting Florida State in next year's Big Ten/ACC Challenge :cool:

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to see an upset tonight. :clap: I don't want to be upset tonight. :mad:

Malik Smith, Austin Hollins, and Dre Mathieu are cheering on the Gophers on twitter.

Well I've lurked around the forum for a couple of years, but decided today was the day i finally log in. Couldn't be anymore excited for this game tonight! Lets pray we don't get hammered with foul trouble right away.

Well I've lurked around the forum for a couple of years, but decided today was the day i finally log in. Couldn't be anymore excited for this game tonight! Lets pray we don't get hammered with foul trouble right away.

Welcome!

Welcome aboard, SM_25!!!

Winning this game would be huge from a mindset perspective. Not to mention a nice victory to add to their tourney resume. The culture of this team is going through a shift, and the more positive momentum the better. Creating a winning mindset and culture can be difficult to achieve, but if accomplished, it can dramatically change the future of a program. Go get it done tonite!

Welcome!

This is gonna be ugly to watch if you like lots of points and no defense

Wow don't normally comment on something like this, and I am pretty open-minded...

but those Florida State jerseys might be the ugliest jerseys I have ever seen in college basketball.

Koumadje jumped an inch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok Coffey trying to do too much now. Bad foul, rushed into a turnover, bad three point shot.

Gilbert seems in each possession he plays in he snipes three pointers rather successfully. Could he be a sneaky sharp shooter on our bench???

Some extremely weak fouls being called on both ends right now.

Ugh. Lynch just got his second on a dumb moving screen.

Gilbert seems in each possession he plays in he snipes three pointers rather successfully. Could he be a sneaky sharp shooter on our bench???

beat me to wondering that exact thing! I hope he can do whatever Pitino needs of him to find more time on the court.

Some really soft calls by the officials early on here. Not sure what they were looking at with the moving screen. Didn't seem like a foul to me.

Top Bottom