Lynch

Gopherbbdude

Reaction score
Is not expected to start against FSU. Pitino says it will be a game time decision.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Florida State is one of the tallest teams in the country, they have 5 guys 6'9" or taller, including players who are 7'1" and 7'4". Five star freshman and projected 2017 lottery pick Jonathan Isaac is 6'10" and averaging 15 points and 6 rebounds and is currently 50% from 3. Having Lynch available would be a huge help.

Oh man hope he can play and play effectively on ankle

Ryan James says he watched Lynch in warmups before the SIU game and couldn't even tell he was hurt, and his gut says Lynch will play.

FSU perennially one of the most physically gifted and skilled teams in the country. Perenially a poorly coached/underperforming teams.

Ryan James says he watched Lynch in warmups before the SIU game and couldn't even tell he was hurt, and his gut says Lynch will play.

I agree. I watched him shoot around before the game and at halftime. Did not notice anything. I thought he could have played against SIU and assumed it was just precautionary.

Seminoles

I would describe them as on of the most long and athletic teams in the country. They usually have 1 or 2 NBA prospects who provide a 3rd their points (Bacon and Isaac). I wouldn't call them skilled beyond those two players. Usually they don't shoot it well from deep as a team. They do get lots of steals, blocks, and turnovers. Trouble in half-court offense.

Seem to lack the blue collar players that do the dirty work. Remind me of say Illinois and Ohio St of late as athletic under-performing teams.

FSU perennially one of the most physically gifted and skilled teams in the country. Perenially a poorly coached/underperforming teams.

I would describe them as on of the most long and athletic teams in the country. They usually have 1 or 2 NBA prospects who provide a 3rd their points (Bacon and Isaac). I wouldn't call them skilled beyond those two players. Usually they don't shoot it well from deep as a team. They do get lots of steals, blocks, and turnovers. Trouble in half-court offense.

Seem to lack the blue collar players that do the dirty work. Remind me of say Illinois and Ohio St of late as athletic under-performing teams.
I would describe them as Minnesota's first road opponent, an opponent in a very popular ACC Big Ten challenge, an opponent that is playing well right now, and that I hope that the Gophers ignore that they are 6-0 and instead come out on Monday with a chip on their shoulders knowing that they have a lot to prove.

Yeah, you get my point. Obvious hyperbole on my part.

Tough match up... we are 7 pt dog on one betting site...

These guys are shooting machines in the paint. I really hope we see our guys stepping up big.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have 15 fouls between Reggie, Konate and Gaston. Hopefully we use 13 of them and Reggie uses 3.

We have 15 fouls between Reggie, Konate and Gaston. Hopefully we use 13 of them and Reggie uses 3.
In Gaston's case and to a lesser degree Konate you got five hard fouls each, maybe show those two videos of Rick Mahorn and Bill Laimbeer taking on Pippen and Jordan

Unless Curry gets into foul trouble early, he'll play 35 minutes tonight if Lynch isn't well enough to play.

Lynch is out of shape as well.....we need both of them tonight

Big Game with a win - probably undefeated in non-conference - Nice to see a Gopher Team win a close one on the road.

Top Bottom