Iowa loses to Tubby

Gopherbbdude

Reaction score
Nothing makes me happier than Iowa losing!!!!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'm guessing it was improvement from the 30 point drubbing UVa put on them? Fran may not make it through the season without blowing a fuse.

Wins against Iowa don't count.

I bet Peter Jok looked fabulous though.

Actually yes. 42 points on 11-16 shooting, 8-11 from 3, 12-12 from the free throw line, and 6 rebounds and 5 turnovers. Five turnovers is pretty bad, but you can deal with it when you shoot like that. Only one other Hawkeye player scored more than 6 points.

Actually yes. 42 points on 11-16 shooting, 8-11 from 3, 12-12 from the free throw line, and 6 rebounds and 5 turnovers. Five turnovers is pretty bad, but you can deal with it when you shoot like that. Only one other Hawkeye player scored more than 6 points.

With numbers like that it makes me wonder how much of a team player he is. It could be a Kris Humphries situation down in Iowa City this year.

Holy cow.

With numbers like that it makes me wonder how much of a team player he is. It could be a Kris Humphries situation down in Iowa City this year.
Though Jok had zero assists in said game, he will Never reach Humphries level of selfish play. Jok is averagin 2 assists per game. Humphries had 20 assists for the entire season.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom