Holy Moly....When did this forum start?

station19

Reaction score
Do you guys have any idea what it's like to live under a rock?

This particular rock was turned over on October 29. The Gophers haven't lost since.

Whether people like it or not the women's game is becoming increasingly popular. ( Cue up the Lynx) Stollings has a fun team to watch. She has recruited some outstanding freshmen and the bar is definitely on the rise. I expect the Lady Gophers once the regular season starts to draw better than the 3,000 average for the non conference season so far.

Well, one advantage to the forum split is that we don't have to deal with comments from yahoos who think women's sports are a farce. For the record, I love men's and women's sports...just get tired of those who make it a hobby to criticize women's sports and those who enjoy them.

Well, one advantage to the forum split is that we don't have to deal with comments from yahoos who think women's sports are a farce. For the record, I love men's and women's sports...just get tired of those who make it a hobby to criticize women's sports and those who enjoy them.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Agree tripledouble ....I have 3 daughters that participated in 3 different sports. I've also coached
girls basketball through 9th grade., So I enjoy both men's and women's sports equally. And quite frankly the U women over the last several years have been more successful than the men

Though it is sometimes entertaining to watch those yahoos make fools of themselves.

Though it is sometimes entertaining to watch those yahoos make fools of themselves.

It was disappointing to see how many posts were complaining about the women's forum. I have season tickets to both and these amazing athletes have much to offer the fans. Of course, the games are very different but I enjoy the strengths/ weaknesses of both.

One thing that is fun to watch in the women's game is; watching the game played 'below the rim' again.

Good to see you 19.

And yeah, I had to bite my tongue when the suggestion came to start the board. So many posts tend to be whining, juvenile crap about "I have to see posts about women on the board?".

Top Bottom