Pair of Air Force tickets?

SelectionSunday

Reaction score
What's a pair of Air Force tickets going for? My brother's trying to get $400-500 for a pair, but the best offer he has is $300. Is $300 about the max he can expect to get? Thanks in advance.

I have not looked recently but $150 a ticket was about what they were going for on Stubhub a couple weeks ago. $250 a ticket seems awfully high.

They are LISTED for $150, but that doesn't mean they are selling on there. I would take the $300 offer if I were him. I am thinking that as the game gets close and people get more hesitant to hold out for more money, tics will be available for around $100 a ticket. That is just my projection though. If anyone is wanting to sell them for $100, email me at [email protected] :)

Yeah, assuming they aren't really high end seats I would take the $300. Holding out for more is risky. I am using $100 per ticket as my high end come game day. The real market will develop after the Syracuse game. Anybody buying now is panicing and of course paying above the actual market.

My brother ended up selling all 4 of his Air Force tickets & he got $700. He threw in the scrimmage as a bonus.

Sounds like a very solid deal for him. Thanks for passing on the details. Generally where are the seats?

Top Bottom