WBB: Mackenzie Kramer

Shades

Reaction score
I hope she's on Stollings' radar for 2020.

She's an 8th grade PG for Becker. The local news broadcast ran some highlights on her. Great ball handler. She routinely dribbles behind her back. Looks like she'll be a good one.

I posted Rosen's video on the high school tournament thread.

She(and her team) will play at 2pm today. TV on KSTC

It will be all over if she gets on Geno A's radar.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

She is hardly the first 8th grade girl in Minnesota to show some chops at the high school level. She may never grow another inch and slow down as she matures.

She is hardly the first 8th grade girl in Minnesota to show some chops at the high school level. She may never grow another inch and slow down as she matures.

Great stuff as always, Otis.

right now she's a very nice hs player...need to see her development and physical growth over next year to see what college level player she will come in at

Kramer has had a nice growth spurt over the past year and is now about 5'9" with a solid frame. She has been hampered a little by injuries over the past year but has matured into a much more effective player who makes better decisions and doesn't overhandle the ball as she did a in the past. She's currently ranked #3 in the class behind Bueckers and Liza Karlen of St. Paul Central. She has some very nice offers, including the UM and the Gophers are not out of the running at this point. She may not be quick enough to play Stollings' style effectively.

She's currently ranked #3 in the class behind Bueckers and Liza Karlen of St. Paul Central

Is this your personal ranking, cuz I can't find her on Hoopgurlz.

She has some very nice offers, including the UM and the Gophers are not out of the running at this point. She may not be quick enough to play Stollings' style effectively.

So the Gophers have offered her? Is there a list somewhere of their offers?

Is this your personal ranking, cuz I can't find her on Hoopgurlz.

So the Gophers have offered her? Is there a list somewhere of their offers?

Perhaps I should have been more clear that the #3 ranking is for Minnesota players. Ranking is from Northstar Girls Hoops which ranks the top Minnesota kids in grades 8 through 12, from 60 in the class of 2021 to 200+ in 2018.

I know from multiple sources that the Gophers have offered her, as well as her other offers, and those of many of the top in-state players.

Top Bottom