SIAP - Video of NFL players talking up TCF

great video...Carter still looks like he can still play.

Love it. Love to see Beanie Wells talk about it, complete with the added "M" graphic :)

Also, Cris Carter had much nicer things to say on camera than the early reports of him going into 'nothing compared to the shoe' mode.

Greg Jennings was also interesting to listen to. He sounded completely blown away by the locker room!!!!:D

And it was really nice to hear Carter speak so positively about the new digs. He hasn't always had the best reputation as an individual, but he was completely upbeat about the stadium and what it can do to help Gopher football and the school in the long run.

Fantastic video - thanks for linking. I imagine every recruit we're after will get a copy of these interviews about our facilities. Great stuff.

Go Gophers!!

The thing that stuck out to me is that they all sounded really genuine. I was expecting to hear them say some forced words about how nice it is, but they all seemed very impressed. Greg Jennings was the best one I thought.

Being a Packer and Gopher fan made that video pretty sweet for me.

This will be a HUGE recruiting tool for Brewster. Any recruits that are considering us and tOSU should take note that Beanie said the locker room in the country, both college and pro football stadiums. I was surprised to hear him say that since i'm sure the Cardinals have a top notch locker room because their stadium is sick.

Yeah, had a big ass goofy smile the whole time while watching that. Hope Fitz continues to make the Cities a destination for summer NFL workouts.

It may just be me but this is the exact kind of thing that will help push us over the edge with a lot of recruits. I mean how many colleges can show a video with some of the top pro's talking about how great the stadium is and pretty much awestruck with the locker room. The prevailing thought among them was that it is the best locker room in the country.

The best is that we can use this in any possible recruiting battles with Ohio State. Never hurts to use three of there best players against them. Thank you Carter, Jenkins, and Beanie. Lol.

The thing that struck me was how the OSU players there really almost begrudgingly acknoledged that this was a really nice stadium, like they wished they could say otherwise, but just can't because it's THAT nice, Awesome

TCF or the damn dome??? Duh!

TCF will be a boost to recruiting for awhile, no question, but nothing replaces winning big and often.

Brew at his PR finest - this video is a great, great thing to be publicising. Greg Jennings was the best indeed - love it.

Most all of them talked about the big jumbotron too. RBs and WRs are going to love watching themselves running for long TDs on that big screen. I recall Maroney or Darkins saying that they used to look up at the jumbotron on their breakaway TD runs to see if anyone was closing in on them.

Top Bottom