***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS SOUTH DAKOTA STATE IN-GAME THREAD***

Stan

Reaction score
A sweep at the hands of the mighty South Dakota schools would be less than ideal. We need to figure out a way to shoot better from 3-point land and a way to better defend the same locale. Do those two things and this should be a 12-15 point win.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like the Jacks point guard George Marshall (who spent 2 years at Wisconsin) is probably out indefinitely with a stress fracture in his foot. This would greatly decrease SDSU's chances tonight. Jacks seem to be snakebit when playing in Williams as Nate Wolters sprained his ankle right before the Gopher game in his senior year.

"...less than ideal." I love understatement when used to humorous effect.

Sounds like the Jacks point guard George Marshall (who spent 2 years at Wisconsin) is probably out indefinitely with a stress fracture in his foot. This would greatly decrease SDSU's chances tonight. Jacks seem to be snakebit when playing in Williams as Nate Wolters sprained his ankle right before the Gopher game in his senior year.

Best practice player in the history of college basketball!

Going to be on an airplane for this one. Second game in a row I'm going to miss. Not happy.

Where can we see the game?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Watchespn.com

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

A team shooting 70% + against the Gophers? Shocking!

Ugh Carlos Morris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Losing this by 20 will be worse than the USD loss...

No fire from the team or coach hard to see this ending well. Will this be the bottom? What a disaster.

I can't follow twitter during the games that are on ESPN3 because it's about a minute behind.

This baby feels lost already. Hope to be wrong.

Defensively all are lost

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

You know, I think Marlene Stollings' team might play better defense than these guys.

Top Bottom