Ways To Get Involved.

Curseislifted33

Reaction score
I have been thinking about this for some years now, but as a non-UofM student I have been wondering of ways to get involved with supporting/working/interning/anything with Gopher sports, specifically football.
Just looking for advice from G'Holers on ways to go about getting in touch with the right people, or anyone who works there or is involved already and is a member on here(i.e. GopherLady).
I feel that if the U could get as many young and driven people involved as possible, it could only help the U. Areas where I believe I/others could help is in such ways as helping provide an incredible experience for fans, improve recruiting, and provide energy,passion, and intelligence in all areas.
Please help out someone who thinks of Gopher sports 24/7 and has more pride and passion for the state of MN and the Gophs than anyone I have ever met. Thank you in advance and Go Gophs!
If specific, send me a private message!

Ik in the dorm dining halls they were looking for ppl to help serve and stuff in the club and suites, but idk if they're all filled up yet or where to even find the application. Srry I frgt man best of luck tho

Top Bottom