Going forward

book

Reaction score
Eventually (now) its time to turn the team over to the 3 best frosh and Mason and whoever is left - maybe Joey - until we fill in with some talent next year. Morris (one for ten) need less minutes and I give up on Bakary and Gaston to ever produce at all. This year is all about developing new talent and we will take some lumps but I really like the future...

Eventually (now) its time to turn the team over to the 3 best frosh and Mason and whoever is left - maybe Joey - until we fill in with some talent next year. Morris (one for ten) need less minutes and I give up on Bakary and Gaston to ever produce at all. This year is all about developing new talent and we will take some lumps but I really like the future...

There are only two good freshman at this point. I can't see any rationale for playing McBrayer over even Carlos and certainly not over Buggs.

Going forward:

Can we stop with the hyperbolic comments after each win or loss? It's getting ridiculous, even for this place.

Two thirds of the way through non-conference play and we're already "playing for the future?" I mean I know this season is supposed to suck, but I'm not ready to give up yet.

Two thirds of the way through non-conference play and we're already "playing for the future?" I mean I know this season is supposed to suck, but I'm not ready to give up yet.

+1

We should never be in a position where we don't even feel like we can hope to be competitive in the conference season before it even starts.

Call me crazy, but I have a feeling that even the coaches know this season is going to be ugly. They will never say so publicly, but I suspect the entire focus of this season is on getting experience for the FR. Next year, with the two transfers becoming eligible, and (at least) two recruits coming in who should be able to contribute immediately, this could be a very different-looking team.

No coach would ever admit that they're not trying to win, or expecting to win this year, but any real future for this team is a year away, and I suspect the coaches know that better than anyone.

Top Bottom