***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS SOUTH DAKOTA IN-GAME THREAD***

Stan

Reaction score
Time for back to back border battles! Starting off with South Dakota. Would be nice for the young guys to get plenty of run. Hope we see more of Gilbert, Gaston and Konate. Would also like to see McBrayer and Dorsey shoot from the outside a bit.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This game is on BTN+

Will be rebroadcast on BTN on Tuesday @ 9:30 am

My montlhy subscription to BTN+ expired earlier this week. I'm not going to pay $9.99 for one damn game. For the first two exhibitions and one non-conference game I could justify it, but I just can't for one game. I'll probably just end up listening to it on the radio or use gametracker online.

This is the first year we've had so many non-TV games that it makes me long for the old cable RayCom sports network that had regional games on, even non-conference games.

RayCom, sponsored by Rotel. Mix with some Velveeta for heart-attack-inducing chip dip. Seems like that Rotel commercial was on during every time-out.

RayCom, sponsored by Rotel. Mix with some Velveeta for heart-attack-inducing chip dip. Seems like that Rotel commercial was on during every time-out.

Rotel ads were rampant in the early years of BTN too. Rotel and Velveeta: together, they make queso.

Also for those interested, Temple is playing at Wisconsin right now on CBS. Wisconsin has been on a run and are up 30-12 with 5 minutes left in the first half. It sounds like Temple's leading scorer is out.

I'm very confused how a big ten team isn't broadcasted locally with a standard cable package. And I'm not even in the Minnesota market. Does this happen to Kentucky, Duke, and the likes? Or do their service provides hold games hostage as well? I wouldn't even consider this an early season game. Very disappointing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm very confused how a big ten team isn't broadcasted locally with a standard cable package. And I'm not even in the Minnesota market. Does this happen to Kentucky, Duke, and the likes? Or do their service provides hold games hostage as well? I wouldn't even consider this an early season game. Very disappointing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nebraska and Maryland are both on BTN+ today. I think it happens to all the Big Ten teams for 2 or 3 games.

Mason, Morris, Buggs, King, Konate starting.

Joey King with 5 rebounds already, Buggs with 3.

According to Grimm, SD constantly getting away with travels! [emoji1]

Bad link full of viruses

Yeah, firstrow always kinda bombards you with ads that are difficult to close out of. Also the feed has been very choppy, you might just be better off listening to the ESPN 1500 radio feed instead.

Didn't know the game was on BTN Plus til I tried to put on the game. Having this many teams in the BT makes it more difficult to televise as many OOC games. That was part of the reason I wasn't thrilled about the expansion. Adding Nebraska, who should've always been in the BT, was the only addition I was happy with. Forked over the 10 bucks for the game, which really annoyed me. I think they should have an option to purchase a game for $5. We shouldn't have to pay for a month to watch our team play once.

I don't actually think we're playing that badly considering we're losing by 6. Our trio of scorers (although maybe Buggs should be part of that) hasn't done much but it's not like we look awful. The refs have been horrible, particularly that foul on Murphy. That spin and dunk out of the double team was amazing, by the way. He's had some great assists as well. Buggs is looking like a stud like usual. So smooth with either that quick 3 or a quick move and then 3, neither of which you can stop at his size with a solid release. We need Mason and Morris to step up their scoring. King just hasn't really had open looks but he's having a nice all-around game. Would like to see us get the ball to him in better spots more. Mason's shot isn't there. Morris isn't getting any decent looks. Dorsey has looked solid.

So I assume its not on live cable.

correct. sorry I didn't get back earlier.

This is the first year we've had so many non-TV games that it makes me long for the old cable RayCom sports network that had regional games on, even non-conference games.

This is very incorrect. Been this way since BTN took over.

Nebraska and Maryland are both on BTN+ today. I think it happens to all the Big Ten teams for 2 or 3 games.

We've had way more than our share. The name schools have normally had fewer. I haven't checked all the teams this year.

Anyone else sick of watching the Dakota squads play with or beat the Gophs? Football and basketball both. We should dominate these schools. Am I wrong to think that?

Barn maybe 6500 here. Gophs are going to lose 1 or 2 of the remaining home non conference games. Going through the motions today my guess they lose today and to either Milwaukee or sdsu

SD now with 2 players with 3 fouls

game tied 37 apiece.

Hard to see why konate is on this team meanwhile freshman from mayo is clearly a better player than konate or dhiedou

Babe sideline reporter with in-depth bizarre comparison of Buggs to Murphy. "Both very strong and physical" was part of it

Sad part right now is that we're actually getting all the calls this half. Our defense doesn't dictate at all. SD just patient on offense til eventually a decent look opens up. Dorsey with a huge offensive board and then and 1

Post Murp, that's all we've got!

The big three (King, Morris and Mason) need to step it up these last 8 mins, they have been piss-poor.

Top Bottom