A Vision

kirmlabs

Reaction score
1 And there was confusion in the land of the gilt spermophiles. And its men saw visions, and its women dreamed dreams, though fear was rampant. 2 Soothsayers had proclaimed a season of devastation and failure. The visions and dreams, though, raised hope; hope in the land of the fearful and long-suffering people. 3 Yea, there was confusion in the land.
4 And I was led to another time, time out of time. And I saw behind me the things that had been. 5 And an angel laid out before me what was yet to come. Snow lay all around. 6 I saw powerful dunks, and lazy passes. 7 I saw D, both Tenacious, and a failure to get back on. 8 I saw quick release threes and chants of airy spheres. 9 I saw blocking out and bailing out. 10 And amidst the confusion, the armies of the eastern ocean succumbed yet again.
11 And as the earth darkened, the good increased, and the evil decreased.
12 Cold came to grip the land. The darkest of times held forth. And the region of the fourteen armies, which was called ten, battled mightily amongst itself. 12 I was witness as the gilt spermophiles struggled. And the evil made resurgence. 13 The vulgar sound of clanging iron rang rough in my ears.
14 And I saw the earth begin to brighten. The vulgar noises abated, and in that time there was glittering aura that shone throughout the frozen region. 15 And the people’s hope returned, but they continued to clutch their long-held anxiety.
16 I bade the Angel what this vision means. The Angel spake thus: “Fear not, people of the gilt spermophiles. 17 Yea, though evil may reign during the dark times, the end is coming henceforth, and the good will vanquish the evil. But thy task shall not be fulfilled in this time. 18 Ye shall find thyself in the region of the Malus Largus as the sun overtakes the darkness. And the pathetic scribes and self-aggrandizers shall prophesy of “humiliation” and shall belittle both the generals and the honorable soldiers. 19 But ye, loyal follower, ye shall be rewarded for your beautiful patience in the next future time.”
Amen.

WOW....Can this be true? I just hope your "vision" is clear because it's been a long 30 year wait. I do have a question about No. 19. "But ye, loyal follower, ye shall be rewarded for your beautiful patience in the next future time.” Is the "next future time," coming up shortly or is it more distant? thanks.

Top Bottom