***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS CLEMSON ACC/BIG TEN CHALLENGE IN-GAME THREAD***

Stan

Reaction score
Clemson in town. A remake of the 1997 Sweet 16 Classic this will not be, but a good test for the boys in maroon and gold. The weather may impact the number in attendance, but hopefully not too bad.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't know much about Clemson. It looks like they were predicted to finish in the bottom third of the conference in the few places I just looked. They're 4-1 with a loss to UMass and win over Rutgers.

Anyone have more information about them?

"The defensive minded Clemson Tigers are off to a solid 4-1 start with nice balance at both ends of the floor. A 76-58 victory versus Rutgers is exactly how things have gone for this team with a 12 point first half on 51% shooting carrying the day. The Scarlet Knights didn’t shoot badly at nearly 47% but Clemson had advantages everywhere and the result was a double digit victory. The duo of Donte Grantham and Jaron Blossumgame pumped in 22 points apiece and combined for 15 rebounds while Landry Nnoko added 14 points and five yanks."

Source

Quite the contrast playing one of the most uptempo teams in the country on Friday than having to play Clemson, who really likes to muck it up and play slowly. Hopefully we can keep our home non-conference winning streak going.

I see us pulling out a close one after the final free throw as Ray Christensen used to say, "Front rim, back rim, In!"

I don't think the Gophers match up well against a strong Clemson D and board game. Gopher may do well to score 60.

But, let it play out and see what happens!

Stop fouling and let this Kentucky game end!!!

the trend of opponents shooting very well from 3 is keeping up so far.

Name the fundamentals of playing good defense. We suck at all of them.

Konate December is bad tonight

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Clemson can't miss

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Is this the saddest atmosphere at the barn you've ever seen? Are there any students here?

When is the last time we had a good 3pt defense? I don't even remember.

Top Bottom