Gameday Outfits

Curseislifted33

Reaction score
I cannot wait for September 12th. And as it is a slow day at work I have started planning on what I will wear, and I have not taken weather into account as I know the Gopher Gods will bless us with a beautiful night...I'm searching for a gold suit and I made a huge gopher "metal" necklace in Shop class a few years back that I will be wearing for sure. Any ideas? What is everyone else planning on wearing?

I'm still tryong to track down a gopher gold heavy hooded sweatshirt, I can't find them anywhere, I may just end up throwing a gold tshirt over a maroon hoodie, other than that, I've a got a nice stash of facepaint ready

I have graduated and will not be able to attend any football games this year, unfortunately. I used to wear a full maroon suit that I got from goodwill with a gold shirt, gold handkerchief in the suit jacket, maroon shoes, and a big authentic maroon sombrero with gold embroidery. I won fan of the game at the dome a year or two ago, haha! I also went to the fan fest thing at bierman one year with my sombrero and brewster actually referred to me in the crowd while he was speaking!

Probably jeans and nothing else.

hoodie

I'm still tryong to track down a gopher gold heavy hooded sweatshirt, I can't find them anywhere, I may just end up throwing a gold tshirt over a maroon hoodie, other than that, I've a got a nice stash of facepaint ready

Gold Hoodie

A gold T-shirt that reads

Planning a wedding - $15,000
Having a child - $8,000
Opening up TCF Bank Sadium - Priceless

I will tuck that into a jock strap and go with that.

Tell that to Norman Dale and Studwell!

Hopefully nobody wears the striped overalls.

They not only wear the striped overalls, but they wear a belly shirt under it. ND actually wears a woven belt over the overalls, so he can clip his cell phone (with the maroon case covering it) to it. And they wonder why people call them the ambiguously gay duo??? :cool02:

Attachments

• ND's Cell Phone.jpg
    ND's Cell Phone.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 65

Thinking a gold cowboy hat with chaps, one leg maroon, one gold. Nothing else. If there are several of us, I'm the one with the Roy Orbison tattoo. :D

GL, for a gal with a non-sexual crush on

moi that picture sure is centered on my crotch. Holy bat belt, Batman!

FWIW, I've had my inaugural gameday outfit picked out for the better part of almost 2 years. I won't reveal it till game day but suffice it to say it will be "pleat" free.

Was hoping to finish off the "Maroon & Gold Uncle Sam" outfit, but probably won't get done.

Since my brother played at Air Force, I'm probably going to go with a gold Goal Line Club polo, a blue Air Force hat, and simply going to stand and cheer every single play the entire game.

What would be cool is to get a shiny gold suit, like Elvis had in the 50's. I'd get my wife to make me one, but the fabric is hard to work with.

Game Day Attire

Personally I'd like to see the people in chair-backs wear either Maroon or Gold only - to coordinate with their seat color to spell out "MINNESOTA" & the "M". Are 20,000 able to do this? I'll be in Maroon.

moi that picture sure is centered on my crotch. Holy bat belt, Batman!

FWIW, I've had my inaugural gameday outfit picked out for the better part of almost 2 years. I won't reveal it till game day but suffice it to say it will be "pleat" free.

Lol! You will notice the center of the picture is the old man plastic cell phone case! I'm a little afraid of your gameday outfit - because everything you have has pleats...makes me hope it's not a body paint or something! You'll have nowhere to clip your phone to!

I'll probably just wear whatever my roommates put on me because I clearly won't be in any state to dress myself. Case and point...last year I was pregaming before I showered in the morning (it was one of those stupid 11:00a.m. games) and wound up at the game wearing my maroon and gold towels with a belt around them to keep them on. I'm surprised they let me in!

Top Bottom