Great video of Eric Musselman's Nevada's team honoring Bill & Flip w/ pregame routine

BleedGopher

Reaction score
Great video of Eric Musselman's Nevada's team honoring Bill & Flip w/ pregame routine

Go Gophers!!

That is pretty awesome!

Eric Musselman was the next scheduled interview with Teague if Pitino hadn't been hired. I'm so fu-king pissed he didn't get the interview, and, or job. Williams Arena is a graveyard and they'll be lucky if they've one double digit crowd this winter.

and also this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkGY6_IKPvY

if I recall correctly, at first, Williams Arena did not fill up early to watch the pre game routine. Some of the 'old timers' back then may have even thought it was a bit of a silly sideshow distraction from the purity of the game. Soon Bill convinced everyone that it helped to get everyone on the team involved and taught excellent ball handling skills and coordination as well as some showmanship. It didn't take long before the Williams began filling up 20 minutes before game time.

I would bet the same will happen at Nevada.

Williams Arena was a mad house. I remember taking a buddy who hated basketball and he got hooked and attended the rest of the games that year.

NV pregame...

Thx for sharing. That is great! Still remember those days.

Top Bottom