MN Daily: Banham nears program scoring record

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per the Daily:

Gophers redshirt senior guard Rachel Banham is expected to break the program’s career scoring record within the team’s three road games this week.

Banham needs 55 points to break the record of 2,286 points, set by former Gophers and current Minnesota Lynx guard Lindsay Whalen.

“It’s going to mean so much. It’s one of those goals that you think about, but you never know if it’s really going to happen,” Banham said. “Everyone wants to be the leading scorer and … it’s actually something that I can actually do, so that’s really cool. I’m going to be so excited.”

http://www.mndaily.com/sports/womens-basketball/2015/11/23/banham-nears-program-scoring-record

Go Gophers!!

Go Rachel.

I remember the first time I heard her interviewed. I believe it was her frosh year. Immediate reaction was 'sounds like a really cool kid'. Seems like a group of good gals on the team.

Mullaney looks like a real character.

Go Rachel.

I remember the first time I heard her interviewed. I believe it was her frosh year. Immediate reaction was 'sounds like a really cool kid'. Seems like a group of good gals on the team.

Mullaney looks like a real character.

Watching Banham play these last 3 plus years has been worth getting season tickets-I have had them for 13 years. She makes the game look easy and her deep step back 3 is silky smooth. Mullaney has some Vikings DE toughness from her Dad.

Watching Banham play these last 3 plus years has been worth getting season tickets-I have had them for 13 years. She makes the game look easy and her deep step back 3 is silky smooth. Mullaney has some Vikings DE toughness from her Dad.

And as soon as that shot goes down she is on defense. No celebrating hot dog crap......love it.

Top Bottom