I wish football was still played like this

is tackeling below the waist banned in highschool football now???

Awesome. More spamming of crappy, nondescript football players.

Exactly how I was hoping to start my Monday!

Wow, sounds like someone is still bitter about not getting playing time in high school.

Actually, 4-year letterwinner, but thanks for the non sequitur.

Rather, I am amused by this idiot who carpetbombs various college football boards with DIII prospects and uses ridiculous hyperbole to describe them.

He also flat-out lied about his relationship with the previous nondescript player he posted, when it is obvious that he is nothing more than the owner of/shill for the crappy website these bios/videos are listed on.

Actually, 4-year letterwinner, but thanks for the non sequitur.

Rather, I am amused by this idiot who carpetbombs various college football boards with DIII prospects and uses ridiculous hyperbole to describe them.

He also flat-out lied about his relationship with the previous nondescript player he posted, when it is obvious that he is nothing more than the owner of/shill for the crappy website these bios/videos are listed on.

I can't argue with that.
________
Suzuki wagon r

It sure looked like his MO got sniffed out pretty early on last time but here it is only a couple days later and he is back at it again.

I'll give the kid some credit though, he knows how to throw a pretty wicked stiffarm.

I'll give the kid some credit though, he knows how to throw a pretty wicked stiffarm.

Too bad he's slower than molasses. He wouldn't stiff arm a Big Ten LB like that he would be gang tackled in no time.

This has been such an angry board lately. I think we have all agreed he is too slow and the tackling job of those peewee players deserves a D-. Did anybody look at his scout profile to see all of the "awards" that he has garnered?

Top Bottom