how come so many people don't have avatars?

KD6-3.7

credulous skeptic
Reaction score
there are so many variations on the moniker "gopher" that it is hard to keep everyone straight.

it is not that difficult. search for the image you want using a google (or if you want to use a less evil search engine, then use Ask or Bing or yahoo) then upload it.

Who is that in your avatar??

It's Too Damn Hard

Where is the tutorial on this site. The step by step instruction. I know, I have one, but I have no idea of how I did it. And I am not going through it again to change it.

here is how you get a avatar.

1. click on User CP next to chat.
2. scroll down to Settings & Options and click on Edit Avatar.
3. use one of the 2 options. browse for a avatar or use a avatar from the web and then click save.

done you have your avatar now.

Testing mine.

not bad

I love ripping off cell phone sreensavers via google cache, they are all the right size generally speaking, and my photoshop skills are 7 versions out of date.

2T-3DA-LOGOSPIN_Minnesota.gif

2T-3DA-GMDYA_Alabama.gif

2T-3DA-MIRAGE_Minnesota.gif

Won't let me use my dancing gopher file from GPL, I guess the file is too large.

Thanks Gophersfan. As for the avatar I had the logo custom made for our tailgate group.

If anyone wants one made, I'm pretty good with photoshop. PM me with what you want, I can do anything (just did my avatar now)

edit: this board should allow signatures.....just did this

eric_decker857.png

there are so many variations on the moniker "gopher" that it is hard to keep everyone straight.

it is not that difficult. search for the image you want using a google (or if you want to use a less evil search engine, then use Ask or Bing or yahoo) then upload it.

I'm sorry if we are not all as cool as you......

Thanks for the tutorial, gophersfan. It's easy when you know what to do!

No Problem. i have been on may sites that run Vbulletin board and know how to add avatars. glad i could help you all out.

For a while, there was more Gopher swag in my closet than anywhere else in western Washington.

I'm sure I'll change it again before the season, but until I think of a new one, a retro blast seems appropriate.

Top Bottom