Denzel Valentine

Frink

Reaction score
Valentine just put up a triple double of 29, 12 and 12 against Kansas in an MSU win. Included in that were a couple absolutely clutch off balance shots in the last two minutes when the game was very tight. Clearly he's going to have a monster year.

Also he's become one of those guys who seem to have been in college for 8 years.

Wow that's crazy. I turned the game off in favor of Netflix and had no idea MSU won. Kansas looked like the far superior teams and had a very comfortable lead while I was watching. Hats off to Valentine.

All I'll say is one game does not a season make. He may be a beast or he may continue on his usual very solid contributor level. He always struck more as a streaky offensive guy who does everything right passing and defensively. He'll be one to watch if MSU is going yo contend

Valentine just put up a triple double of 29, 12 and 12 against Kansas in an MSU win. Included in that were a couple absolutely clutch off balance shots in the last two minutes when the game was very tight. Clearly he's going to have a monster year. Also he's become one of those guys who seem to have been in college for 8 years.

Wait he hasn't graduated yet?

Top Bottom