Which scoreboard/game tracker do you use?

howeda7

Reaction score
There was some discussion on this in the game thread. Which site do you use as your go-to for a college scoreboard? I've always used Yahoo, but they no longer have a default for all games, so you have to switch to each conference which is annoying.

I just 'Google' team vs team.....and whatever comes up.

Probably not much help:)

I've used the iPhone app "The Score" and "Sports Feed." Both of them are very incomplete.

The score only keeps very minimal stat lines (pts, rebounds, assists, pf). I wish I could find one that has a more complete set of stat lines.

I like to use these apps when I'm at the game because for some reason the "alternate stats" barely get rotated through on the display that circles the stadium.

I like to keep an eye on hustle stats during the game and I wish they had them up more regularly.

I'd love to hear good options too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was some discussion on this in the game thread. Which site do you use as your go-to for a college scoreboard? I've always used Yahoo, but they no longer have a default for all games, so you have to switch to each conference which is annoying.

The ESPN app is what I've used and it works for me. Click on a game, and then find "Gamecast".

I've used the iPhone app "The Score" and "Sports Feed." Both of them are very incomplete.

The score only keeps very minimal stat lines (pts, rebounds, assists, pf). I wish I could find one that has a more complete set of stat lines.

I like to use these apps when I'm at the game because for some reason the "alternate stats" barely get rotated through on the display that circles the stadium.

I like to keep an eye on hustle stats during the game and I wish they had them up more regularly.

I'd love to hear good options too!

The ESPN app on my phone works fine as does the Yahoo one (Droid). But for the regular website, I'm not a fan of either one.

CBS sports app is by far my favorite. Easy to navigate and it ties in tweets in real time, so there is easy access to some commentary if you aren't glued to gopherhole. It usually limits the tweets to people who are affiliated with each team's media - so you get a fairly unbiased look at what is going on.

I second the CBS app. Easy to get info (scores, news, tweets) on any sport you might have an interest in.

Top Bottom