***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS UMKC SEASON OPENER GAME THREAD***

Stan

Reaction score
Finally the season is here. Lots and lots of new faces and new energy. Hoping Konate can stay healthy, get some minutes tonight and get the freshmen nerves out of the way for the young guys.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UMKC with last years WAC Player of the Year in 5'11" point guard, Martez Harrison. He also won the WAC Freshman of the Year in 2013-14.

UMKC with last years WAC Player of the Year in 5'11" point guard, Martez Harrison. He also won the WAC Freshman of the Year in 2013-14.

Lets see if Mason can stick with him. Or Dorsey for that matter.

Is the only way to get this one via BTN 2 Go or whatever their subscription service is?

Aw, man. I see it's on BTN Plus. That sucks.

This is the most frustrating thing about BTN, and the TV market as well. I pay big money to miss games. The reason I have dish or direct tv is because I want to watch my Gophers, not sex and the city reruns.

Also, could someone please post a link to where the game is being streamed online (if it is).

Monday 1-3am

For some reason I thought they were replaying it on Saturday..tomorrow. Sh!t

Monday!? I was hoping I'd at least be able to watch it at 2 or 3 in the morning tonight.

Also, could someone please post a link to where the game is being streamed online (if it is).

I have been looking at the usual spots such as firstrow, but haven't found a link yet. I'll post back in this thread with a link if I am able to find one.

Monday 1-3am For some reason I thought they were replaying it on Saturday..tomorrow. Sh!t

That's not tonight's game. Tonight's game is not being replayed on BTN at all.

Sucks that it's not on, but if you're going to watch online I'd say pay the measley $10 for the month and at least get a clean feed. Those free streaming sites are brutal with tons of ads and interrupted streams.

Just remember, listening to the game on the radio means dealing with Mike "TERRIBLE CALL BY THE OFFICIALS" Grimm. I wonder how I could pick up the UMKC radio network?

Reggie Lynch isn't here tonight. Any word why.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gophers played a quarter of the game and had 6 points to show for it. U G L Y

0-10 from 3. 17-8 UMKC

I still think we win. I'd guess our shooting won't stay this cold. I'm just listening on the radio feed though, so I can't see how the offense is working.

Right now on BTN, the Badgers are making Western Illinois (8-20 last year), look like a contender. Badgers can score, but defensively they look a bit lost...its early though.

Top Bottom