Seantrel's coach says the U is still in the hunt

Schlic Daddy

Reaction score
http://blogs2.startribune.com/blogs/gridirongold/2009/07/23/a-mid-afternoon-update/?elr=KArksi8cyaiUeyD8_o8cyaiUiD3aPc:_Yyc:aULPQL7PQLanchO7DiUr

"As of this afternoon I hadn’t yet reached Henderson. But I did call Scanlan, who told me he had talked to his star tackle player just yesterday. Scanlan said Henderson told him he hadn’t yet narrowed down his list that far. Indeed, Scanlon said it was his understanding that the Gophers were still on the list and that Henderson was shooting to narrow his list to five by the start of school next month."

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Henderson talking about the Gophers at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Seriously people, breathe! Perhaps we should get a link between a twitter account and here so you can know every time he takes a trip to McDonalds, flushes the toilet, or updates his top 5.

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Henderson talking about the Gophers at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

There aren't any Baskin-Robbins in Minnesota, but there's one in Columbus and one in Gainesville, so I'm still a bit panicky.

How funny is it that as I read this quote there is an ad at the top of the page with Ben Stein.

Ooh the Dairy Store connection

I think there is a malt shop near Cretin, but looking forward......

I think he can get a scoop in Saint Paul on the Ag Campus, and could major in Dairy Marketing. From the end of his NFL Career if he plays for the Gophers his card is punched. He could land a job with Land O Lakes, Dairy Queen, Schwann's, Kemps, or open his own chain of Malt Shops. The possiblities seem endless, does he see the future beyond the field? Someone, possibly Coach Davis could, should or has pointed this out.

geezez children

this isnt his long lost aunts friend

it's his high school football coach.......it's possible the info is legit from his own coach

My point is simply that people get all wrapped up in these kids lives. What did he say about us? Where did he visit? Some source that is somewhat related says that he said this about some other school, so that must mean something about how he feels about our program.

At the end of the day these guys are making (in most cases) the most important decision of their lives thus far. If we go after a guy and he chooses to go elsewhere, fine, good luck I hope it works for you. If they come here, great, even better, happy to have you.

I just personally can't stand it when kids jerk people around and play the commit and then decommit game. I also cant stand it when we get updates about how guys who jerked us around are doing and how they might be coming here after things didnt work out elsewhere. WLA's saga comes to mind. By the way, when is he enrolling here?

Granted, we have Carufel and Royston now, but neither of us committed to us and then decommitted to go elsewhere and played games coming back. Both of them have surprised me and have won my respect by sticking to the Gophers while being ineligible and paid their own tuition while they waited.

My point is simply that people get all wrapped up in these kids lives. What did he say about us? Where did he visit? Some source that is somewhat related says that he said this about some other school, so that must mean something about how he feels about our program.

At the end of the day these guys are making (in most cases) the most important decision of their lives thus far. If we go after a guy and he chooses to go elsewhere, fine, good luck I hope it works for you. If they come here, great, even better, happy to have you.

I just personally can't stand it when kids jerk people around and play the commit and then decommit game. I also cant stand it when we get updates about how guys who jerked us around are doing and how they might be coming here after things didnt work out elsewhere. WLA's saga comes to mind. By the way, when is he enrolling here?

Granted, we have Carufel and Royston now, but neither of us committed to us and then decommitted to go elsewhere and played games coming back. Both of them have surprised me and have won my respect by sticking to the Gophers while being ineligible and paid their own tuition while they waited.

Don't click on links obviously about recruiting status then.

You do have a point there. But, I do enjoy recruiting as a whole, i just dont like the decommitting and posturing that happens.

Top Bottom