ESPN360 coming to Comcast

cemba99

Bruce Smith for Governor
Reaction score
Got an email last night from Comcast, it appears that they are providing ESPN360 starting August 4. While it will affect very few football games going forward (and nothing this year), it is good to finally have this option. (Could certainly impact basketball viewing as well)

Who knows - with two non-conference games as yet unscheduled for 2010, perhaps it may come into play sooner than we think.

This is good news, I guess the days are gone where my friend and I have to bring my laptop over to Rapson Hall and sit at a table in the atrium and have all the Architecture students wonder what the hell we are doing there. Yelling and screaming at the computer watching Florida Atlantic outlast the Gophers in '07 after what seemed like Weber's 10th INT of that game.

I dumped Comcast for wireless internet. Now we get ESPN 360 on Comcast. Since none of the Gopher games are relegated to ESPN 360 this year, it won't be an issue. There are a number of businesses that have free wireless internet, I wonder how many of them have Comcast.

Top Bottom