Kip Smith ranking up

He is ranked #3 kicker by rivals ahead of the WI kid who is apparently the best recruit this year out of WI.

http://minnesota.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?sport=1&pr_key=87660

Cheers,
SKGopher

Though they haven't done state ranking yet, rivals has Tom Parish and Mike Hardy as the two highest ranked players in Wisconsin.

For what is probably a better source for ranking kicking prospects, Kohl's Kicking Camps has Smith ranked the #3 kicker and the #7 punter in the class.

Probably because Hagerup is a punter... But you can pretend a guy with zero other offers is better than a guy with offers from Florida, Alabama, Michigan, Ohio State, and Tennessee.

we'll just take what the kicking experts tell us, thanks!

we'll just take what the kicking experts tell us, thanks!

Let's just put it this way: Smith is an elite kicker (#3 kicker nationally according to Kohl's Kicking). Hagerup is an elite punter (#1 punter nationally according to Kohl). We're all happy now.

Let's just put it this way: Smith is an elite kicker (#3 kicker nationally according to Kohl's Kicking). Hagerup is an elite punter (#1 punter nationally according to Kohl). We're all happy now.

Smith is actually an elite punter too. He isn't as good as Hagerup at punting but he is both an elite kicker and an elite punter. I love Rivals but their K/P ratings aren't the best.

I'm Not Sayin' BeckyFan Has Extremely Thin Skin

over this sort of thing . . . but go ahead and describe it as membranous.

I can see why we'd be happy, our kicker already committed to us.

Top Bottom